Ron Jackson Store at Reverb Nation!


Quantcast

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Back Online and On Track

It's been a very busy beginning of 2013! Like I mentioned before in a previous post, quite a few of my steady gigs are completely gone. Even though my weekends have been pretty slow, I ended up staying pretty occupied.

Some memorable moments.......

taking acting classes at HB Studio and at SAG, been on few recordings as a sideman with wonderful musicians, saxophonist TK Blue, and vocalists Myriam Phiro and Scot Albertson.  I am happy to be part of the Aaron Gottlieb Agency jazz artist roster (he just booked me at the Blue Note on May 18 for the late set) and with Burning Gums on the Price Rubin artist roster. I also had a great time performing in a series of concerts with soulful saxophonist Sedric Choukroun and the heavenly vocalist Hilary Gardner for the opening of the Orchid show at the New York Botanical Garden.

The project that I've been working for almost 6 months and just completed is my jazz guitar learning website PracticeJazzGuitar.com I was working on this myself and finally I broke down and got some help. Aaron Gottlieb referred me to Scott Feldman at D.I.-Why. Scott is a wonderful website developer. He got me straight on the project and now I'm happy about the way it turned out, especially my students. 

I'll be back with more news soon. 

Peace, Ron






 

No comments:

Post a Comment